《Rolling In The Deep》Adele - 没有你的日子是黑暗的
本帖最后由 简攸然 于 2012-7-29 16:44 编辑
[bd=Rolling In The Deep]Adele[/bd]
There's a fire starting in my heart,
我心中燃起了一股火焰
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
那温度将我从黑暗解救
Finally, I can see you crystal clear.
我终于看清你了
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.
继续将我出卖然后放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中
See how I leave, with every piece of you
看我怎样将你从我的记忆里逐一脱离
Don't underestimate the things that I will do.
不要低估我将会做些什么
There's a fire starting in my heart,
我心中燃起了一股火焰
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
那温度将我从黑暗解救
The scars of your love, remind me of us.
你的爱所留给我的伤痛,提醒了我
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
让我觉得只差一步之遥 我们将会拥有一切
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
你的爱所留给我的伤痛,已让我无法呼吸
I can't help feeling...
我甚至已失去知觉
We could have had it all
我们本应幸福的
Rolling in the Deep
在黑暗中翻滚
Your had my heart... Inside of your hand
你曾把我的心捏在手里
And you played it... To the beat
然后玩弄它
Baby I have no story to be told,
宝贝我已无话可说
But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn.
可我知道你的思绪缠绕着你
Think of me in the depths of your despair.
在绝望的深处想着我
Making a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared.
在你绝望的深处,我不再和你分担
The scars of your love, remind me of us.
你的爱所留给我的伤痛,提醒了我
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
让我觉得只差一步之遥 我们将会拥有一切
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
你的爱所留给我的伤痛,已让我无法呼吸
I can't help feeling...
我甚至已失去知觉
重复“We could have had it all... Rolling in the Deep
Your had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it To the beat
WE Could have had it all
Rolling in the deep.
You had my heart inside of your hand,
But you played it with your beat
Throw yourself through ever open door (Whoa)
从每一扇开着的门中穿越
Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)
希望你能找到你想要的
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)
把我的悲伤化作“财富“
And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow.
让你知道什么事种瓜得瓜种豆得豆
重复“(You're gonna wish you... Never had met me)
We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall... Rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all yeah ( you're gonna wish you... never had met me)
It all. (Tears are gonna fall)
It all
It all (Rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)
Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside... (you're gonna wish you)... of your hand (Never had met me)
And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... to the beat (Rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all ( you're wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart... ( you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)”
But you played it
但你欺骗了我
You played it.
欺骗了我
You played it.
欺骗了我
You played it to the beat.
欺骗了全部的我
|